On this page you will find links to information about pesticides, their characteristics, and their hazards, from a variety of sources. More information about pesticides for home users or for professional pesticide applicators is also available.
- Pesticide registrations from California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Pesticide product labeling system from U.S. EPA
- EXTOXNET Extension Toxicology Network, source of science-based information about pesticides
- National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC), objective science-based information about pesticides
- Home & landscape active ingredients database
- California pesticide use statistics (CalPIP) from DPR